0.3MP OV7670 Camera Module with High Quality SCCB Connector
- High sensitivity for low-light operation.
- Low operating voltage for embedded portable apps.
- The standard SCCB interface is compatible with the I2C interface.
- Supports VGA, CIF, and resolutions lower than CIF for RGB (GRB 4:2:2, RGB565/555), YUV (4:2:2) and YCbCr (4:2:2) formats.
- VarioPixel® method for sub-sampling.
- Automatic image control functions includes : Automatic Exposure Control (AEC), Automatic Gain Control (AGC), Automatic White Balance (AWB), Automatic Band Filter (ABF), and Automatic Black-Level Calibration (ABLC).
- Image quality controls including color saturation, hue, gamma, sharpness (edge enhancement), and anti-blooming.
- ISP includes noise reduction and defect correction.
- Supports LED and flash strobe mode.
- Supports scaling.
- Lens shading correction.
- Flicker (50/60 Hz) auto-detection.
- Saturation level auto adjust (UV adjust).
- Edge enhancement level auto-adjust.
- De-noise level auto-adjust.
- Sleep Power consumption: <20μA.
- Stable operation: 0 ° C to 50 ° C.
- Browse mode line by line.
- Electronic exposure 1 line to 510 lines.
- Output format: (8-bit) YUV/YCbCr4:2:2 RGB565/555/444 GRB4:2:2 Raw RGB Data.
- Material: plastic + metal.
The 0.3MP OV7670 Camera Module with High-Quality SCCB Connector is a low voltage CMOS image sensor; that provides the full functionality of a single-chip VGA(Video Graphics Array) camera and image processor in a small footprint package. The OV7670/OV7171 provides full-frame, sub-sampled or windowed 8-bit images in a wide range of formats; controlled through the Serial Camera Control Bus (SCCB) interface.
This 0.3MP OV7670 Camera Module has an image array capable of operating at up to 30 frames per second (fps) in VGA; with complete user control over image quality, formatting and output data transfer. All required image processing functions, including exposure control, gamma, white balance; color saturation, hue control and more, are also programmable through the SCCB interface.
In addition, OV7670 CAMERA CHIPs use proprietary sensor technology to improve image quality by reducing; or eliminating common lighting/electrical sources of image contamination; such as fixed pattern noise (FPN), smearing, blooming, etc., to produce a clean, fully stable color image.
- Cellular and Picture Phones.
- PC Multimedia.
- Digital Still Cameras.
|Operating voltage||2.5 – 3.0V|
|Photosensitive array||640 x 480|
|Optical Size||1.6 inch|
|Angel of view||67 degrees|
|Maximum Frame Rate||30fps VGA|
|Dormancy||Less than 20A|
|Power consumption||60mW/15fpsVGA YUV|
|Temperature operation Range||-30 Â° C ~ 70 Â° C|
|Pixel area||3.6 x 3.6 Î¼m|
|Signal to noise ratio (SNR)||46 dB|
|Dynamic range||52 dB|
|Shipment Dimensions||7 × 4 × 2 cm|