4 Digit 7 Segment Display Module – TM1637
- Ease to use.
- Ease of multiplexing.
- Can use as a 4 digit display unit.
- Can use as a clock display.
- Adjustable digital tube 8 gray.
- Control Interface: A total of four pins (GND, VCC, DIO, CLK), GND to ground, VCC is the power supply, DIO of data input and output pin, CLK is the clock signal pin.
- Can be used for Electrical/Electronic projects.
- Digital tube: 4 common anode score points with 0.36 inches LED, red highlights.
- 4 M2 screws positioning holes for easy installation
The TM1637 4 Bits Digital Tube LED Display Module is an affordable solution for displaying the output data of your Arduino project. Though the data displayed is restricted by numbers still it allows users to display some characters too like A, B, C etc.
This 7 segment LED Display has 4 digits which are controlled by TM1637 Driver Chip. It requires only two connections to control this TM1637 4 Bits Digital Tube LED Display Module. Also thanks to the I2C Bus you can control it using only 2 wires, leaving more pins available on your MicroController to connect other things.
The module is a 12-foot clock with four common anode tube (0.36 inch) display module for driver IC TM1637, only two signal lines can make the MCU control four 7-segment digital tubes.
|Dimensions||41.8 × 23.7 mm|
|Main Chip||TM1637 Driver Chip|