Flame Sensor Module
- Indicator light: a green one for the switch, a red one for power.
- Built in a potentiometer for sensitivity control.
- Onboard signal output indication, output effective signal is high, at the same time the indicator light up, the output signal can directly connect to microcontroller IO.
- Can detect fire or wavelength in 760 ~ 1100 nm nano within the scope of the light source.
- Detection angle about 60 degrees, the flame spectrum especially sensitive.
- The flame of the most sensitive sensors flame, the regular light is also a response, generally used for fire alarm purposes.
This tiny Flame sensor infrared receiver module ignition source detection module is Arduino compatible can use to detect flame or wavelength of the light source within 760nm~1100nm also useful for Lighter flame detect at the distance 80cm. Greater the flame, farther the test distance. It has the Detect angle of 60° and very sensitive to flame spectrum. It produces the one channel output signal at the D0 terminal for further processing like an alarm system or any switching system. The sensitivity is adjustable with the help of blue potentiometer given on the board.
|Dimensions||32 × 14 mm|
|Output Signal Type||Digital|
|Detection angle||60 Degrees|
- Generally used as a flame alarm purposes.
- A small plate output interface can be directly connected to the microcontroller IO port