IR Sensor Array Module – 4 Channel
- Working voltage: DC 3.3V-5V
- Working current: try to choose more than 1A power supply
- Working temperature: – 10oC – +50oC
- Mounting aperture: M3 screws
- Detection range: 1mm to 60 CM adjustable, the closer the performance more stable, white reflects the farthest distance.
- Size: in the control panel of 42mm * 38mm * 12mm (length * width * height)
- Small forward 25mm * 12mm * 12mm (length * width * height)
- Output interface: 6 wire interface (1234 to 4 signal output ends, + positive power, – for the negative power is ground)
- The output signal: TTL level (can be directly connected to I/0 microcontroller, infrared light reflected back to the sensor induction, the red indicator light, output low level; no infrared light, the indicator light does not shine, the output high.)
Smart car or a robot hunt (including black and white lines), walking path along the black line, also known as tracking. Smart car to avoid obstacle and cliff, anti-drop. Can be applied to other automation applications of photoelectric reflex.
It is a 4 channel IR Array module used for line tracking and other arduino IR based DIY projects.
|No. of IR Sensors||4|
|Detection range:||1mm to 60cm|