L298 Motor Driver Module
- Drive a 2-phase bipolar stepper motor or two DC motors with the L298 dual H-Bridge chip, mounted on this handy breakout board along with all necessary peripherals
- It is ideal for robotic applications and well suited for connection to a microcontroller requiring just a couple of control lines per motor
- It can also be interfaced with simple manual switches, TTL logic gates, relays, etc.
- Weight: 30 gms
- can also control the 2-phase stepper motor
Frequently Bought Together
- This item: L298 Motor Driver Module(
This L298N Based Motor Driver Module is a high power motor driver perfect for driving DC Motors and Stepper Motors. It uses the popular L298 motor driver IC and has the onboard 5V regulator which it can supply to an external circuit. It can control up to 4 DC motors, or 2 DC motors with directional and speed control
This motor driver is perfect for robotics and mechatronics projects and perfect for controlling motors from microcontrollers, switches, relays, etc. Perfect for driving DC and Stepper motors for micro mouse, line following robots, robot arms, etc.
- Robotic arms
- Relay drivers
- Vending machines.
- Industrial machines.
- Engineering systems.
- Measuring instruments.
- Hobby projects.
|Dimensions||43 × 43 × 27 mm|
|Work mode||H bridge drive (double road)|
|Main control chip||L298N|
|Driving current||2A(MAX single bridge)|