MQ6 Gas Sensor
- High sensitivity to LPG, iso-butane, propane
- Small sensitivity to alcohol, smoke
- Fast response
- Stable and long life
- Simple drive circuit
“MQ6 is a higly sensitive analogue output sensor which is commonly used as LPG, iso-butane, propane, LNG gas sensor in MQ sensor series. It is a very popular Gas Sensor in verious sectors. The output voltage of the gas sensor increases if the concentration of gas increases. The sensitivity of the sensor is adjustable by the Potentiometer. The MQ6 who is arduino compatible.
The working voltage of MQ6 gas sensor is 5 volt DC and it draws around 750 mw . This sensor is capable of detecting LPG, iso-butane, propane, LNG gas concentrations anywhere from 200 to 10000ppm.
- They are used in gas leakage detecting equipments in family and industry
- Suitable for detecting of LPG, iso-butane, propane, LNG
- Avoid the noise of alcohol and cooking fumes and cigarette smoke.
Weight 20 g Dimensions 25 × 33 × 25 mm Main Chip LM393, ZYMQ-2 Operating Voltage 5V Load resistance 20 KΩ Heater resistance 33Ω ± 5% Heating consumption <750 mW Sensing Resistance 10 KΩ – 60 KΩ Concentration Scope 200 – 10000 ppm Preheat Time Over 24 hour