Multimeter DT830D – Basic Type
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
It is a small multimeter for basic prototyping needs. If you have basic knowledge about multi meters you can try this small multi meter for basic continuity checks and voltage abd current measurements.
- DCV, ACV, DCA
- Resistor (ohms)
- Transistor (HFE)
- Square wave output
- Battery test
- When testing DC voltage, AC voltage, DC current, resistance, diode, buzzer and battery, connect the red test lead to “V 0 mA” jack and black test lead to “COM” jack.
- When testing the current more than 200mA, connect the red test lead to “‘ OADC” jack and black test lead to number 2022;COM” jack.
- When testing the temperature, connect the temperature probe to “V, 0, mA” jack or “COM” jack.
- It can also be connected to the jack specialized for it.
- When testing the magnifying ratio of the transistor, turn the switch to hFE position and connect the transistor to the eight-hole jack.
- Square Wave Output: The frequency is 50Hz, the voltage is approximately. 3Vp-p.
- The output jack is “V, 0, mA” and number 2022.
- Powered by 9V battery inside.
|Dimensions||197 × 140 × 30 mm|
|Display Length||47.5 mm|