NodeMCU ESP8266 CH340 Wifi Module
- Wi-Fi Module – ESP-12E module similar to ESP-12 module but with 6 extra GPIOs.
- Headers – 2x 2.54mm 15-pin header with access to GPIOs, SPI, UART, ADC, and power pins
- Power your development in the fastest way combinating with NodeMCU Firmware!
- Wireless 802.11 b / g / n standard
- Micro USB port for power, programming and debugging
- Built-in TCP/IP protocol stack to support multiple TCP Client connections (5 MAX)
- Support UART / GPIO data communication interface
- Remote firmware upgrade (OTA)
- Support Smart Link Smart Networking
- ESP8266 has IO Pin
- Don’t need to download resetting
- A great set of tools to develop ESP8266
- Lowest cost WI-FI
- FOR Arduino like hardware IO
- Greatly speed up your IOT application developing process
- Open-source, Interactive, Programmable, Low cost, Simple, Smart, WI-FI enabled
NodeMCU has ESP-12 based serial WiFi integrated on board to provide GPIO, PWM, ADC, I2C and 1-WIRE resources at your fingertips, built-in USB-TTL serial with super reliable industrial strength for superior stability on all supported platforms. This module is one of the cheapest available wifi-modules in the market. V3 or Version3 is the latest version of this module.
|Dimensions||49 × 25 × 13 mm|
|Version Type||CP2102 Chip, CH340 Chip|
|Input Voltage||4.5V – 9V|
|Analog Input Pins||1|
|General Purpose I/O pins (GPIO)||9|