NRF24L01 2.4Ghz Transreceiver Module
- Maximum operating speeds up to 2Mbps, GFSK modulation efficiency, Anti-interference ability,
- Particularly suitable for industrial control applications.
- 125 Channels, Multi-point communication, and frequency hopping to meet the communication needs
- Built-in hardware CRC error detection, Multipoint communication address control.
- Low-power 1.9 ~ 3.6V, only 1uA on Power down mode
- Built-in 2.4Ghz antenna
- Available software to set the address only received local Address when output data(Provide interrupt instruction), can be directly connected to a variety of microcontrollers, Software programming is very convenient.
- Built-in voltage regulator
- Standard DIP Pitch Interface for embedded applications.
The nRF24L01 is a single chip RF Transceiver IC developed by Nordic Semiconductor. It operates in the license-free 2.4GHz ISM band (ISM – Industrial, Scientific and Medical) with support for data rates of 250kbps, 1Mbps and 2Mbps.
For data rates of 250kbps and 1Mbps, the channel bandwidth is approximately 1MHz. So, taking the minimum and maximum operating frequencies of 2400MHz and 2525MHz, you can implement a maximum of 126 RF Channels if your data rate is limited to 250kbps or 1Mbps.
Pins Configuration of nRF24L01 Transceiver Module
Coming to the pin configuration of the nRF24L01 Transceiver Module, it has 8 pins. They are VCC, GND, MOSI, MISO, SCK, IRQ, CE and CSN.
- VCC: Power Supply Pin. Only 3.3V must be given.
- GND: GND pin of the power supply.
- SCK: SPI Clock Pin.
- MOSI: SPI Slave Data Input Pin.
- MISO: SPI Slave Data Output Pin.
- IRQ: Active LOW Interrupt Pin.
- CE: Chip Enable Pin.
- CSN: SPI Chip Select Pin.