Quadcopter Drone DIY Kit – V1
- F450 Frame based Quadcopter Kit
- Includes 30A ESC for speed control and Lipo battery Charger
- Flight Control board Naze 32/ KK
- Flysky CT6B Radio controller transmitter receiver wireless
- Includes Brushless motors and Propellers
The F450 Frame based quadcopter is a versatile DIY kit that can be used to create a Quadcopter for both fun and creating professional aerial views. The multirotor kit is actually as a frame which makes it extremely light and user friendly given the fact that owners can add or remove additional elements. This DIY model requires medium to advanced building knowledge. The kit is given in pieces and requires wiring, soldering and some basic tools like soldering materials, glue gun, multimeter, screwdriver. This kit is not a ready to fly kit and requires tuning, practice and patience. Once you manage to put it all together, its actually pretty fun to own as it does a lot of cool stuff while holding enough space for additional components. You can hover, roll (requires practice), cruise and use it for a lot of aeromodelling activities. The kit does not include Lipo battery. A 11. 1V – 2200mAh battery is recomended though you may choose any other available option.
- 1 x F450 Quadcopter Frame
- 1 x Flysky CT6B Radio Transmitter and Receiver with programmer
- 4 x 30A ESC
- 4 x A2212 1000/1400KV Brushless Motor
- 1 x Naze 32 Flight Control Board or KK 2.1.5 Board
- 4 x 1045 (2CW+2CCW) Black Propeller
- 1 x Lipo Battery Charger and 11.1v 2200mah battery.
|Dimensions||600 × 400 × 400 mm|