Raspberry Pi 4b with 2gb Ram
Raspberry Pi 4 Model B is the latest product in the popular Raspberry Pi range of
computers. It offers ground-breaking increases in processor speed, multimedia
performance, memory, and connectivity compared to the prior-generation
Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+, while retaining backwards compatibility and similar
power consumption. For the end user, Raspberry Pi 4 Model B provides desktop
performance comparable to entry-level x86 PC systems.
This product’s key features include a high-performance 64-bit quad-core
processor, dual-display support at resolutions up to 4K via a pair of
micro-HDMI ports, hardware video decode at up to 4Kp60, up to 2GB of RAM,
dual-band 2.4/5.0 GHz wireless LAN, Bluetooth 5.0, Gigabit Ethernet, USB 3.0,
and PoE capability (via a separate PoE HAT add-on).
The dual-band wireless LAN and Bluetooth have modular compliance certification,
allowing the board to be designed into end products with significantly reduced
compliance testing, improving both cost and time to market.
- Broadcom BCM2711, Quad-core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz
- 1GB LPDDR4-2400 SDRAM
- 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11ac wireless, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 USB 3.0 ports; 2 USB 2.0 ports
- Raspberry Pi standard 40 pin GPIO header (fully backward compatible with previous boards)
- 2 × micro-HDMI ports (up to 4kp60 supported)
- 2-lane MIPI DSI display port
- 2-lane MIPI CSI camera port
- 4-pole stereo audio and composite video port
- H.265 (4kp60 decode), H264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode)
- OpenGL ES 3.0 graphics
- Micro-SD card slot for loading operating system and data storage
- 5V DC via USB-C connector (minimum 3A*)
- 5V DC via GPIO header (minimum 3A*)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) enabled (requires separate PoE HAT)
- Operating temperature: 0 – 50 degrees C ambient
- * A good quality 2.5A power supply can be used if downstream USB peripherals consume less than 500mA in total.