Relay 4 Channel 5V Board (With Opto Coupler)
- This is a 5V 4-Channel Relay interface board.
- Be able to control various appliances, and other equipments with large current.
- It can be controlled directly by Micro-controller (Raspberry Pi, , 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic) .
- Equiped with high-current relay, AC250V 10A ; DC30V 10A.
- 5V 4-Channel Relay interface board, and each one needs 50-60mA Driver Current.
The Four Channel Relay Module is a convenient board which can be used to control high voltage, high current load such as motor, solenoid valves, lamps and AC load. It is designed to interface with micro-controller such as Arduino, PIC and etc. The relays terminal (COM, NO and NC) is being brought out with screw terminal. It also comes with a LED to indicate the status of relay. This is a Single Pole Double Throw (SPDT) Configuration relay.
- Supports all MCU control
- The industrial field control
- PLC control
- Smart home control
|Dimensions||72 × 54 × 18 mm|
|Max Current||70 mA|
|Relay Contact Current Capacity at 250 V AC||10A|
|Relay Contact Current Capacity at 30 V DC||10A|