SIM800L GPRS GSM Module
- TTL serial port for serial port, you can link directly to the micro-controller.
- Don’t need MAX232.
- Power module automatically boots, homing network.
- Onboard signal lights all the way.
- It flashes slowly when there is a signal, it flashes quickly when there is no signal.
This is Small SIM800L GPRS GSM Module Micro SIM Card Core Board Quad-band TTL Serial Port with the antenna, in this module two antennas have been included. SIM800L GSM/GPRS module is a miniature GSM modem, which can be integrated into a great number of IoT projects. You can use this module to accomplish almost anything a normal cell phone can; SMS text messages, make or receive phone calls, connecting to the internet through GPRS, TCP/IP, and more! To top it off, the module supports quad-band GSM/GPRS network, meaning it works pretty much anywhere in the world
First is made of wire (which solders directly to NET pin on PCB) – very useful in narrow places. Second – PCB antenna – with double-sided tape and attached pigtail cable with IPX connector. This one has better performance and allows to put your module inside a metal case – as long the antenna is outside
|Dimensions||24 × 23 mm|
|Operating Voltage||3.7V – 4.2V|
- Wireless Communication System
- Wi-Fi / WiMAX / MIMO System
- IEEE 802.11 b/g/n WLAN System
- Laptop/Bluetooth/Zigbee Antenna