TCRT5000 Infrared Reflectance Obstacle Avoidance Module
- Designed with the reflected infrared sensor, indicator light.
- Built in a potentiometer for sensitivity control.
- On-board LM393 voltage comparator chip and infrared sensing probe TCRT5000L
- Onboard signal output instructions, the output is the highly effective signal at the same time, the indicator lamp light output signal can be directly and single-chip microcomputer IO connection & middot
- Signal detection sensitivity can adjust
- Reserve all the way more circuits (P3 voltage drawn)
- Using the TCRT5000 infrared reflection sensor
- Output form: digital switch output (0 and 1)
- A fixed bolt hole, convenient installation.
This is TCRT 5000 Dual Channel Line Tracking sensor module. This IR reflective sensor Module used TCRT5000 IR Sensor to detect color and distance. This sensor module consists of an IR transmitter & an IR receiver. IR Transmitter continuously emits IR signal which is then reflected by an obstacle and is then detected by the IR receiver. Sensitivity adjustable digital potentiometer to adjust (blue) is present. Power indicator light (red) and digital switch output indicator light (green)
- Meter pulse data sampling
- Fax paper shredders detection
- Obstacle detection
- Black and white line detection
Weight 10 g Dimensions 32 × 14 × 20 mm Main Chip LM393 Operating Voltage 3.3V-5V Output Signal Type Analog and Digital both Reflected distance range 1mm ~ 25mm