W5100 Networks Expansion Board Ethernet Shield
- The Arduino Ethernet W5100 network expansion module allows the Arduino to be a simple Web server
- Supports reading and writing mini SD / TF card
- With Micro SD card slot, supports SD card up to 2GB, supports MEGA, Uno
- Material: FR4 + Electronic components
- It is directly supported by for official Ethernet Library
This Ethernet Shield which is based on the Wiznet W5100 Ethernet Chip gives you an easy way to get your for Online. It adds a micro-SD card slot, which can be used to store files for serving over the network.It is directly supported by for official Ethernet Library. It is compatible with the for Duemilanove (168 or 328), Uno as well as Mega (1280/2560) and can be accessed using the SD library.
The Wiznet W5100 provides a network (IP) stack capable of both TCP and UDP. It supports up to four simultaneous socket connections. Use the Ethernet library to write sketches which connect to the internet using the shield.